Saturday, March 08, 2008

A Serious Look at International Politics

Do you know who this is?


Not sure? Here's another one.


Ok, here's one more hint:


That's right! It's the First Lady of France! It's the French Laura Bush. See the happy couple:


I guess there really is something to the old adage that power is an aphrodisiac. Or, to put it another way: "That dude is tappin' that?!?!"

Attention all single Italian heiress supermodels. I'm a Vice President. I've got a business card to prove it.

On an unrelated note, the buzz around Washington is that Bill Clinton is lobbying hard for the Ambassadorship in Paris.

1 Comments:

At 8:30 PM , Blogger Pee Wee said...

Jeez! He looks like E.T. on a bad drunk. And she don't look nothing like Laura Bush (thank the lord).

But if you do hook up with her, please tell her that I am in fact the Secretary of something, and hook me up with one of her friends...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home