Sunday, January 06, 2008

Shopping Again

I am having a couple of people over for the Titans game today. I went to the store this morning and got a bunch of stuff to make white chicken chili, which needs to cook for a few hours. But, while I was at the store I couldn't buy beer for the game because the government thinks I should be in church and they won't let me buy beer before noon on Sunday. So now I have to go back to the store again, because it is after noon and I am now allowed to buy beer.

Thanks, government!

3 Comments:

At 2:13 PM , Blogger ceeelcee said...

Well, hell. I got beer. Could have saved you a trip. Especially for chicken chili.

Go Titans!

 
At 5:06 PM , Blogger chez bez said...

At least you were able to go back today to buy beer. It seems that I only get the urge to buy wine on Sundays. I'll never understand the liquor laws around here.

 
At 7:08 AM , Blogger KellyKline said...

Damn government ... a person ought to be allowed to get drunk any ol' time they feel the need!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home