Saturday, December 01, 2007

Giving Away Veterinary Secrets

I played golf with my pal the Veterinarian today. The following conversation occurred on the 18th tee, while waiting for the group in front to clear.

Me: Dude, my dog's breath is worse than ever.

Vet: We can clean her teeth if you want.

Me: It's not her teeth, her breath literally smells like shit.

Vet: Well, she's probably eating her own shit.

Me: Is there anything I can do about that?

Vet: Sprinkle Adolph's Meat Tenderizer on her food. It will make her stop eating her own shit.

Me: (Dumbfounded stare)

Vet: Just do it! I do this for a living, ya know!

Got me some Adolph's on the way home.

1 Comments:

At 9:01 PM , Blogger Katie said...

If he can get the dog to stop rubbing his butt on the carpet, he's truly worth his salt. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home