Thursday, November 22, 2007

Can't Get Away From Them

I am at my parents house in Orlando for Thanksgiving. I brought an extra wireless router down, and I figured I would set it up, so I could use my own computer and not navigate through all that hell that is AOL on theirs. I forgot the software, and it is proving to be a big pain. So I did the obvious -- I checked to see if any of their neighbors had a wireless network running. I found one. The network is called "GoVols."

I had no idea my parents lived next to a Tennessee fan. Not just a Tennessee fan, but the kind of fan who names his wireless network, "GoVols." I understand that this is my parents' retirement home that they worked a lifetime to get, but this is unacceptable. They're just going to have to move.

4 Comments:

At 10:39 AM , Blogger Exador said...

And to think, I was in Orlando for Thanksgiving!

 
At 10:39 AM , Blogger Exador said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 3:41 PM , Blogger KellyKline said...

I couldn't agree with you more!

Roll Tide!

 
At 8:01 AM , Blogger Michael Hickerson said...

Hell, when they move, let me know where this is...sounds like a great place to live with intelligent, wonderful, sophisticated neighbors....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home